How To Throw An Epic Pool Party With These 9 Things
May 5, 2016
Small Bar DIY Ideas for Any Size Home
January 10, 2016
When you're limited on space, the last thing you want to do is take up more room with a bar. Just because you may not have an entire room to dedicate to a bar doesn't mean you can't have a sophisticated set up to concoct your cocktails and crack open those beers. If you're struggling with how to store your alcohol collection, look over these ten small bar DIY ideas that will work in any size home!
1. Countertop Bar: Add some pop and fizz to your kitchen counters with a compact bar area. Keep your bar tools and alcohol all in one place so you never have to search for them. (via Refinery 29)
2. Double Duty, Double Trouble: Before you pitch that old, outdated bookshelf, think about repurposing it. With a few coats of paint and some new hardware, you can have a functional bar for your living space. Throw some decorations and books on there for a sophisticated look. (via PopSugar)
3. Bamboo-zlin: Portable bars are great for people who like to take the parties to different rooms. If you entertain during the winter indoors but then like to take the party to the patio, a bar cart like this one is ideal. (via So Haute)
4. Top-Shelf Upcycle: Tall, dark, and handsome... Just like the stoudts we love. If you're strapped for space, think vertical. This midmodern-century cabinet is ideal to stash away your glasses to keep them out of the dust. (via Apartment Therapy)
5. Upgraded Tray: TV trays are old news, but this baby... well, we can make exceptions to the rules. This DIY tray is sharp enought to sit out when you have even the most upscale party. (via Honestly YUM)
6. Blue + Gold: Invite some color into your apartment or home with a bright piece like this one. You'll have a spot to store all of your glasses, wine bottles and liqour, and you can hide it away when you need to. (via Anthropologie)
7. Hang It Up: Maybe you can't eat up ANY floor space with your bar setup. That doesn't mean you can't have something nice! There are plenty of options to build or buy a hanging bar. This one allows you to store your glasses and liquor all in one spot if you have a small collection. (via Dog Wood Shop)
8. Rustic Wine Bar: You know your style, and you love the rustic, sophisticated touches. This wine bar made out of a barrel would be the perfect addition to your kitchen or living space. (via Lushome)
10. Outdoor Bar, Made Easy: If you're one who enjoys throwing parties out on your deck or by the pool, this easy DIY is for you. With a few pallets and some pavers, you can create a bar space to hold all of your bar necessities. (via HomeDIT)
Which small bar DIY do you think would work well with your lifestyle and home? Our team would love to hear your thoughts!